1. Don’t make the mistake of leaving your room without sunscreen. This is a must – even in the office and on a cloudy day. Only SPF will protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation, age spots and premature aging.
2. You may not know, but know that lips burn in the sun more often than other parts of the face. A high SPF balm will soften them and protect them from damage.
3. Store your facial toner in the fridge to keep your skin fresh in the heat of summer. For example, in the Ecobeauty range, there is a product in a convenient spray format: it contains organic rose and chamomile water, as well as a huge amount of antioxidants!
4. Don’t forget your scalp. Sunburn in this area is not only painful, but can also lead to flaking. Treat your parting with sunscreen or wear a hat.
5. Don’t skimp on exfoliators – regular skin renewal is essential even in summer. Choose an apparatus for cleansing the skin or a scrub, and leave the co-acids strictly for the evening and do not forget about sun protection.
6. Load up on fresh fruits and vegetables – this is the best investment in skin health. Especially in the summer, when the choice is huge, and the prices are lower. Look out for blueberries, blueberries, kiwis, oranges, papayas, and strawberries that are rich in vitamin C.
7. Try a new way to remove unwanted hair. If you are used to shaving, summer is the best reason to switch to, for example, wax strips. So you injure your skin less, which becomes more sensitive from exposure to the sun, and keep your legs in perfect condition for longer. The secret of success is scrub before the procedure and moisturizing after.
8. Fight breakouts caused by heat and humidity. Thoroughly cleanse the skin, help it renew itself and support with additional care with antibacterial ingredients. If inflammation occurs on the chest and shoulders, discard synthetic fabrics in favor of linen and cotton.
9. Wear sunglasses to protect the delicate skin around your eyes from wrinkles and premature aging. Moisturize with a special cream – the same as for the face will not work!10. Take care of your hands, because they give out age: the skin on the hands is prone to wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Use a cream with SPF, which protects against photoaging and improves skin elasticity.