Natural cosmetic oils obtained by cold pressing are excellent for facial skin care. They contain the whole bunch of important and useful substances – vitamins, trace elements, phytoestrogens, phytosterols, phospholipids, amino acids.
In daily care, natural oils can be used in different ways:
- as a make-up remover
- as a basis for the preparation of nourishing masks
- as a make-up base, applying a couple of drops according to skin type
- enrich your cream with them
But what is the right way to use oil instead of cream?
1) Apply oil to damp skin. The most important thing to know about oil is to apply it on well-hydrated skin. For moisturizing, it is better to use a hydrolat or tonic. In this case, use the oil for no more than 1 month.
2) It is ideal to apply oil over moisturizing serum. It perfectly nourishes and seals moisture inside. Oil + serum is a real vitamin “bomb” for the skin.
3) Use a small amount of oil. Apply just a couple of drops at a time.
4) Combine oil application with massage. A few minutes of self-massage a day is a sure move towards healthy and beautiful skin. Facial massage stimulates blood circulation, which means it helps to nourish the skin from the inside.
We have prepared for you a selection of SIBERINA oils suitable for different skin types.
When caring for oily skin it is necessary to pay attention to oils that are quite easily absorbed and do not leave a heavy oily sheen. Such skin needs oils that tighten and narrow the pores, which restore the acid balance of the skin and regulate the production of its own sebum. What are these oils?
- grape seed oil
- black currant oil
- jojoba oil
Dry skin long-term and deep hydration is constantly needed. Suitable for this purpose avocado oil and rose hip oil.