Exfoliation and renewal of the skin is the key to its freshness, smoothness, beauty.
Today, the focus is on a peeling roll for the face. Let’s talk about how it helps to achieve a more even tone and radiance of the skin.
How does facial peeling work?
When rubbing against the skin, the gel, or rather its acrylates (the so-called cellulose fibers) are collected into pellets. It is acrylates that exfoliate the skin extremely delicately.
The principle of action is as follows: acids dissolve bonds between cells, cellulose attracts dead cells and gently removes them, and other active ingredients that make up the composition saturate the skin with moisture and soothe it.
As a result:
- when peeling-skating is removed due to massage, blood circulation improves;
- the skin becomes even, smooth;
- pores are cleansed (black dots disappear);
- the skin receives a good dose of hydration;
- the tone becomes brighter;
- a rejuvenating effect is possible.
If you don’t have a facial gel yet, we recommend getting one. Today it is one of the most loved products for anyone who wants to keep their skin beautiful and radiant.
More information about the product can be found here: Secret Key Facial Peeling Roll