The Pantone Color Institute has announced the color of the year to the world of fashion. They became Very Peri. This is a new tone of blue that combines delicate lavender and purple. The shade was developed by the company independently. PANTONE is the world’s color authority, providing professional color standards to the design community.
Very Peri – a combination of blue with a purple-red hue, personifies a cheerful mood. In translation, the name of the main color of the year means “very beautiful”, which is true. For the first time in 2022, the American Institute chose the color of the year not from existing options, but created a new one, focusing on events taking place in the world. Fashion houses are already actively demonstrating the current color in the wardrobe, offering options for a stylish combination in clothes.
Very Peri in women’s wardrobe
A delicate lavender shade is one of the few that harmoniously fits into both everyday wardrobe and evening capsule. For those who choose the most neutral colors for their wardrobe, stylists recommend choosing a small lilac handbag that will give the image freshness and lightness. For brave girls who are not afraid of experiments and strictly follow fashion trends, total bows in lavender tones are suitable. In spring and summer, airy dresses and suits will be relevant, they look feminine, elegant and do not attract undue attention of others. Lilac fits well into business style. Pants in lavender shade will be a great choice for work in the office. They look good with white and milky shirts and blouses. You can complete the look with a gray or white jacket, depending on the time of year.Evening looks in Very Peri color look especially luxurious and feminine. It can be a light pantsuit with a lace white top and white shoes for a solemn and elegant look. A midi skirt in lavender is a real trend for spring-summer 2022. It can be combined with soft pink, peach, white, cream, beige top.
Fashion combinations of lavender in 2022
Lavender can look different depending on its surroundings. Stylists call such fashionable combinations Very Peri in 2022: 1. Pastel. Very Peri – pastel color, it is best combined with the same pastel colors. Powder, creme brulee, dusty rose, apple marshmallow, lemon – a great choice for creating a fresh spring look.
2. Neutral gamma. A “very beautiful” color looks elegant and feminine, surrounded by a neutral range. Beige, white, milky will further emphasize the tenderness and romance of the lavender tone. You can wear a milk-colored suit, complementing it with a lilac blouse or handbag.
3. Dark shades. For lovers of discreet clothing in black or dark gray, stylists recommend diluting the dark bow with a soft lilac tint. With a classic black suit, a shirt or blouse in lavender color will look interesting. A lilac cardigan or jacket can be worn with dark jeans or trousers.
Young girls and young women in 2022 should not be afraid of experiments. Very Peri looks stylish and beautiful with bright saturated colors. Experts in the fashion world call such the best bright color combinations:
1. Yellow. Lilac and yellow is a juicy combination that has remained relevant for several years. Bows in lilac-yellow tones are ideal for the summer season.
2. Orange tones. Soft orange tones are good allies for lavender. With this combination, you can get juicy images, and if you add a soft pink tint to them, they will look softer and more gentle.
3. Peach. If you want to give the look of romance and weightlessness, you should dilute purple and lilac bows with delicate peach tones.
4. Green. This combination will appeal to girls with extravagant taste. The Very Peri tandem with juicy greens allows you to create daring bold looks.
Lavender is a color worthy of being in the wardrobe of every girl and woman in 2022. It will allow you to look stylish, fashionable and beautiful, regardless of age and style.