In the kitchen of any modern housewife, instead of huge combines, there have long been compact blenders that can cope with a large number of tasks. However, manufacturers have gone further by inventing various blender attachments that make kitchen chores even easier. It is noteworthy that this innovation has been implemented in all the most popular models, including the Braun, Philips and Bosch brands.
Varieties of nozzles
Although different types of blender are provided with their own attachments, in fact, all of them are suitable for both submersible types and stationary ones. They are not difficult to disassemble and rearrange.
A mid-range blender can handle mashing, whisking, slicing, and more with ease. (more details in the article what can be done with a blender). This will be more than enough for daily use at home.
As for large industrial devices that have the maximum number of functions, in addition to classic dishes, they are able to prepare desserts, smoothies, cocktails, mashed soups and even knead the dough. But they take up a lot of space and are relatively expensive. The use of such blenders is often limited to food and catering establishments.
Ease in cooking even the most complex dishes is ensured by a large number of various attachments:
- The main nozzle is the “leg” of the blender. This is an ordinary chopper, which is located on a leg about 10-15 cm long. With it, you can easily chop vegetables and fruits. Often the chopper is made of stainless steel.
- Special nozzle for dicing. Due to the fact that it is used quite rarely, it can not be found in all models. Most often, it is used for beautiful cutting of salads, or to speed up the cooking process. When using this nozzle, it is recommended to work with boiled vegetables, as fresh products can clog into the blender, and then you have to disassemble and clean it, otherwise the cubes will turn out uneven.
- Nozzle grinder. It is used in the kitchen mainly for cutting greens.
- Whisk attachment. Used for mixing liquids and liquid products, for creating creams, cocktails, sauces, etc. The whisk is a classic nozzle and is present in any set.
- Nozzle for mixing. This includes a whisk and grinder combination. Thanks to this, you can make airy dough or even cook minced meat.
- For crushing ice. It should be noted right away that this nozzle is not suitable for every blender, since its power must be more than 350 watts. Such a nozzle is not very popular, and is most often used in catering establishments and restaurants.
- Nozzle-hook. It is used exclusively for kneading dough, which is why it is also not popular, only if the hostess often works with flour.
- Disc for thin cutting. An indispensable nozzle that is used for chopping vegetables or fruits. However, this releases a large amount of juice, which may not always be pleasant and convenient.
- Nozzle for mashed potatoes. It looks like a fine mesh with additional knives, which results in a thorough grinding of the product. Puree becomes homogeneous, airy and does not contain lumps.
- Tank vacuum pump. Having on hand special containers for storage, with the help of such a nozzle, you can significantly increase the shelf life of products.
For home use, there are often enough nozzles for dicing and mashing, a whisk and an ordinary chopper. If additional nozzles are required, then it is necessary to choose them based on individual needs.
Thanks to all of the above attachments, you can easily prepare a variety of dishes, desserts and drinks: pureed soups, salads, confectionery, desserts, cocktails, etc.
The following materials are often used:
- from plastic;
- from metal.
It is advisable to choose metal nozzles, as they have a longer service life. They can be safely immersed in hot, but their cost is higher. Plastic options are much cheaper, but this is where their advantages end, because after a while they will begin to fade, moreover, such nozzles cannot be lowered into hot water and they are quite fragile.
Immersion blender models can not be disassembled, but the nozzle can be easily detached with just one hand movement.
Rules for using nozzles
In order for the nozzles to serve faithfully for a long time, it is necessary to use them correctly. Accessories can be bought separately, the main thing is that they fit a specific type of equipment. It is also necessary to take into account the power of the device.
A newly purchased nozzle should be well boiled. In order to attach the attachment to the appliance, it is necessary to insert it into the main handle. Often, one movement is enough to secure it in the connector.
It is necessary to lay liquid products first, and then dry ones. In the course of work, it is recommended to periodically shake the device so that they do not get stuck in it.
At the end of the work, you need to disassemble the blender, separating it from the nozzle and rinse the parts under water with detergent, then dry it and put it back in the box. Be very careful when washing knives to avoid injury. You can also wash them in the dishwasher.
The use of products that are too hot is highly discouraged. The maximum allowable temperature is 70 degrees. Before being sent to the container, each ingredient must be pre-crushed.
In the event that you need to chop hard foods or even break ice, and there is no suitable attachment at hand, you need to make sure that your chopper is able to handle it. Otherwise, it is better not to risk it so that it does not become unusable.
Blenders with lots of attachments
There are many models on the market today. We selected from them those that are equipped with nozzles to the maximum. The models received good reviews from users not only due to their wide functionality, but also due to the quality of the materials used.
Immersion blender Braun MQ 5077 Buffet +
Among blenders from famous brands, this model is one of the cheapest. It costs about 6-6.5 thousand, but it often happens on sales and network promotions. The quality of materials and assembly is good. This model is assembled in Poland (earlier deliveries) or in Romania.
Thanks to the large number of attachments, the Braun MQ 5077 Buffet + blender can solve most tasks in the kitchen: chopping, chopping and slicing, blending, whipping and even preparing the perfect mashed potatoes. The power of the device is 750 W. Speeds of rotation of the working element 21, the change occurs smoothly. There is a turbo mode and a pulse mode. The maximum speed is 13.5 thousand revolutions. The set includes a 1.6 liter chopper bowl and a handy 600 ml measuring cup. The lid of the grinder has food tray.
- reasonable price for such an expensive brand;
- nozzles included: grater, disk slicer, mashed potatoes nozzle, dough kneading nozzle, nozzle for slicing straws (small, large) and french fries;
- good steel on knives;
- a plastic gear may not withstand too much force, therefore, for example, you should not knead a tight dough with this blender;
- it is necessary to work intermittently, the device is heated.
Prices on Braun MQ 5077 Buffet + on Yandex Market:
Immersion blender REDMOND RHB-2976
This blender, in terms of its characteristics and configuration, will pass for a full-fledged food processor. Its power is 1.5 kW, and the rotation speed is up to 16.5 thousand revolutions per minute. The set includes a capacious chopper (with a bowl of 2 l) with a hole for feeding products, grinder 500 ml and a 600 ml measuring cup. This is in addition to standard nozzles: submersible metal and whisk.
- nozzles: grater, slicer (for slices), for cubes, mashed potatoes, additional nozzle for potato pancakes;
- the kit includes a special brush for cleaning nozzles;
- high power;
- All bowls are of good size.
- takes up a lot of space.
Prices on REDMOND RHB-2976 on Yandex Market:
Hand blender Philips HR2657/90 Viva Collection
This is a stylish device with good characteristics and an interesting package. There is a chopper with a non-standard loading tray (wide, located along the central axis) and a travel bottle, in fact it is a smoothie maker. Of the nozzles, in addition to those found in most branders of this type (graters, shredders), there is also chopper XL and nozzle-spiralizer. All knives are made of high quality stainless steel and will not dull over time. Power Philips HR2657 / 90 Viva Collection 800 W, adjustable from minimum to maximum smoothly, there is a turbo mode.
- smoothie maker;
- convenient supply of products to the grinder;
- nozzle for spiral cutting of vegetables (it also makes straws “in Korean”).
- complex assembly of the device before use, at first it is impossible to cope without instructions.
Prices on Philips HR2657/90 Viva Collection on Yandex Market:
Immersion blender BBK KBH1017
The BBK brand is a Chinese brand that creates appliances tailored to a specific market. For our market, the company has released a blender with a large number of nozzles, good power and capacious bowls. You can chop cabbage and cut vegetables into borscht in one step, thanks to the chopper with a volume of 2.6 liters.
Of the nice bonuses – there is a nozzle for crushing ice and for cutting food into cubes.
The Chinese also thought about the appearance of the device: a combined case made of black or white plastic and brushed steel, plus stylish LED lighting look very attractive and expensive. Many users of blenders of other brands complain about the small whisk. Here it is larger than usual.
- capacious bowls: chopper 2.6 l, measuring cup – 1 l;
- decent power and speed (1 kW, 16 thousand revolutions);
- good build quality.
- short cord.
Prices on BBK KBH1017 on Yandex Market:
Hand blender Hermes Technics HT-HB204
Hermes Technics HT-HB204 has the maximum configuration. There is a chopper with a bowl of 1.25 l, a grinder of 0.5 l and a measuring cup of 0.6 l. In addition, blender equipped with a smoothie maker – a travel bottle with removable knives. For greater convenience, a cooling element is integrated into the replaceable cover.
The metal body of the blender has an ergonomic design, the buttons are rubberized, so they are well fixed in the hand. The power adjustment is located at the end of the handle and is highlighted for convenience. The power of the device is 1400 W. This is an excellent indicator that allows you to quickly and efficiently process large volumes of products. Smoothies at this power are obtained almost instantly, light and homogeneous. Included are shredding attachments, grater and standard chopper.
- high quality materials and assembly;
- excellent power;
- sports bottle with cooler.
- takes up a lot of storage space.
Prices on Hermes Technics HT-HB204 on Yandex Market:
Before the final choice of a blender, it is necessary to clearly identify the range of tasks with which, in your opinion, it should cope. The type of blender, its power and the number of nozzles will depend on this.
Do not rush to those models that have high power or a large number of nozzles you do not need. Pay attention, first of all, to the flagships of the manufacturers Braun, Philips or Bosch. These brands traditionally hold the bar of quality at a high level. However, the price of such devices is appropriate.